Article:Interpretation of Wisdom Author: Olusola David, Ayibiowu
Title: Interpretation of Wisdom
Author: Olusola David, Ayibiowu
Edition: First (Updated version)
The English oxford living dictionaries defines wisdom as the quality of having experience, knowledge, and good judgement; the quality of being wise:
1.1 The fact of being based on sensible or wise
1.2 The body of knowledge and experience that develops within a specified society or period:
Interpretation of Wisdom
- W:WISE We need to be wise by asking God for wisdom and the ability to apply the wisdom in a correct manner or way,"Because God uses the foolishness of this world to confound the wise“He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.”
- I:INSIGHT The therd 'insight' help someone to see into the next level of the true nature of what of you ought to do by the spirit of God.
- S:SELF-CONTROL]This help us to be able to keep yourself under control in not getting easily angry or lose one's temper. However discretion is needed in everything we do in life.
- D:DISCREET Allow and enble wisdom in us to have the ability of being careful or showing good judgement in what you say or do in wisdom. However, discretion is needed in everything we do in life.
- O:OPTIMISM It shows positive thinking, hope, expectation of the best, and confidence to succeed in all things.
- M: MEDITATION The word meditation makes you to ruminate on what to do, how to do it and proceed with what you have with the help of God by wisdom.
- Simple Life
- Book of Wisdom - Wikiquote
- Book of Joshua
- Godly wisdom -
- Worldly wisdom
- Article on OPTIMISM
- Attribute of God
- Argument from Authority
- Seven keys to wisdom
- Qualities of wisdom-
- characteristics of wisdom
- The Appeal of ancient wisdom
- lose one's temper
- universal value
- The Interpretation of Wisdom Literature of the Bible - Society of Biblical
- Reading the Wisdom Books Canonically — An Excerpt from “Canon and Biblical Interpretation”
- Canon and Biblical Interpretation (Scripture and Hermeneutics Series) Paperback – March 10,2015
- Understanding Wisdom Literature
- Introduction to the Poetic and Wisdom Books
- Dream Interpretation for Beginners: Understand the Wisdom of Your Sleeping Mind
- Wisdom book
- The Wisdom Literature:Interpreting Biblical Texts Series
- Wisdom Ways: Introducing Feminist Biblical Interpretation
- Wisdom Literature: A Theological History
- Character Counts: Freemasonry Is a National Treasure and a Source of Our Founders'Constitutional Original Intention