Cheap Flights & Airline Tickets to Abuja
|Our Top Flight Destinations|
Fly to Abuja!
A treasure trove of important business headquarters in Nigeria, home to government institutions and several international embassies. You can be sure to have a memorable stay either for business or leisure in this quiet, clean town. Find out more information about Abuja flight fares and schedule now.
When is the best time to fly to Abuja?
- Flight from Lagos to Abuja: 1 hour 10 minutes
- Flight from London to Abuja: 6 hours 35 minutes
- Flight from dubai to Abuja: 9 hours 45 minutes
- Flight from Calabar to Abuja: 1 hours
- Flight from Accra to Abuja: 2 hours
- Flight from Newyork to Abuja: 15 hours 25 minutes
- Flight from Manchester to Abuja: 8 hours 45 minutes
- Flight from Lahore to Abuja: 10 hours 58 minutes
Some of the domestic airlines that offer direct flights from Lagos to Abuja include:
- Dana Air
- Arik Air
- Air Peace
- Medview Airline
This beautiful city offers tourists a range of attractions and diverse landmarks, ranging from beautiful waterfalls to tasteful local cuisine. Here is a list of the top attractions to look out for when visiting Abuja:
- The Gurara Waterfalls
- The Abuja Millenium Park which includes the Millenium Tower, Cultural Centre and Museum and on which one part of the park is devoted to the preservation of nature.
- The national mosque
- Aso Rock, a 400m-high monolith which was carved by the power of water
- The Ecumenical Centre and National Assembly Complex.
- The Wuse Market or Art and Craft Village is a perfect spot for great place for traditional gift items.
- The IBB golf course is perfect for golf enthusiasts.
- The National Children's Park and Zoo is ideal for kids to enjoy a day trip.
- Nature enthusiasts can spend some time at Abuja's national arboretum, Pedum or Jabi Lake.