Android Phone Data Recovery
Friday, March 17, 2017
Free Registration Code for Gihosoft Android Data Recovery Software
Key Features of Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery:
1. Recover deleted contacts, messages, call logs, photos, music, videos, WhatsApp and Viber conversations, etc. from Android phones and tablets.
2. Works perfectly with numerous types of Android devices, such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Google Pixel, OnePlus, Sony, Lenovo, ZTE and so on.
3. Fully compatible with Windows and Mac platforms. Thus, when you download this software, you are no need to worry about compatibility issues.
4. Supports various Android data loss situations, for instance, accidental deletion, device rooting, factory settings restoration, software crashes, virus attacks, etc.
5. Features with in-depth data scanning technology and powerful anti-deletion capabilities. No matter your data is lost for whatever reason, you can quickly get them back with this software.
6. It's very easy to use: Download, install and run this freeware on your computer > Connect Android phone to the computer > Scan, preview, and recover deleted files from Android.
7. It's free to try. You can try the free trial version before purchase, and even after your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
8. The software is safe and reliable. It does not carry any malicious code and bundled plug-ins, nor steal personal privacy information. You can use it with confidence.
Step 1. Download and install this free Android file recovery software on your computer. After running this program, you need to enter the free registration code provided below:
Free Download Win Version of Gihosoft Free Android Data Recovery
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) firstname.lastname@example.org 8631F-6C16B-RBOHU-QEIXE
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) email@example.com 3179D-F6BB1-CQIUW-JAUSA
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) firstname.lastname@example.org A60DB-6E167-DHFXR-JBERB
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) email@example.com 9D2FB-E0E64-RGHGG-RHJWH
Gihosoft Android Recovery(Win) firstname.lastname@example.org 8BB5B-A57B0-MTYQO-YVINV
Note: In order to avoid unnecessary errors, it is recommended to copy and paste the mailbox and registration code directly. (The above five registration codes are free to send, while stocks last.)
Step 2. Now you can choose which file types to restore in Multimedia (Gallery, Videos, Audios), Databases (Messages, Contacts, Call logs) and others (WhatsApp, Viber, Documents). By default, all of these components are included in the scanner, but any component can be excluded to speed up scanning.
Step 3. Then enable USB debugging on your Android phone, and connect it to the computer via a USB cable. Once your phone is recognized by the program, tap Start to scan the lost data from Android. ( Have a problem? Check how to connect Android to PC.)
Although there are many Android data recovery software on the market, the best way to protect your data from loss is back up your phone data regularly. When you accidentally deleted data from Android, you can quickly get them back from backups.
Android Data Recovery How to Guides:
- How to Recover Deleted Data from Samsung Galaxy Note 9/S9/S8+
- How to Recover Deleted and Lost Videos/Music from Android
- How to Recover Lost Data from Google Pixel/ XL
- How to Recover Deleted Data from LG V30/V20/V10/G7/G6/G5
- Android SMS Recovery: Recover Deleted Text Messages on Android
- How to Recover Deleted Photos from Android Internal Storage
- How to Recover Lost Data from Android after Factory Reset
- How to Recover Data from Broken Android Phone
- How to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages from Android
- How to Recover Lost Notifications on Android Lock Screen
Reference: Android Phone Data Recovery